Friday, March 12, 2010

My Life and an Answered Prayer

Life lately seems to be a whirlwind. It was so nice to be snowed in for over a week, but now comes the craziness of trying to catch up on everything I couldn't do while sitting at home.

The first part of this week was our church's Spring Revival with Chuck Cofty. My grandmother also came to spend a few days with us. We had a wonderful visit with her.

I always find it awesome how God knows our desires before we even ask Him. One day last week, I was on the internet searching for harp music. I was getting frustrated because the only info. they give you is the title and the composer/arranger. It is hard to tell much about the music unless you know what you are looking for. Unlike piano music, you can't just take a trip to the local music store to check it out.

Well, while I was considering my dilemma and trying to figure out how to get to a store that sells harp music, the closest one being a couple of hours away, I got a phone call. The person calling was the one who has been donating harps to the school for the students to use. She asked me about riding with her to take a look at a harp that was for sale at the store in New Jersey. So, last week we went and purchased the harp and I was able to buy the music that I needed. The Lord sure answered that prayer fast - even before I asked!

Teaching has been going well. I now have 22 students. For a while, I was getting a new student every month. It seems that every day I am learning something new. Hopefully this enables me to be an even better teacher next year!

That's my life in a nutshell! Blessings to you!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Lynn said...

Good to hear what's going on in your life! I know exactly what you mean about learning something every day that helps you to be a better teacher. I'm so thankful for the experiences God sends to help me know Him and rely on His grace. I'm praying for you!

Sarah Holman said...

Our God is an amazing God. I know he has been good to me and answered so many of my prayers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails