Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Goals

Here are some of my goals that I would like to accomplish this year, "Lord willing":

Spiritual/ministry goals:

do two 5-day clubs this summer in my area
read through my Bible
memorize Philippians
find ways to improve my teaching methods 

Books to read or to finish reading:

Sending Forth Laborers
Teach with Success
Pride & Prejudice
Jungle Pilot
The Life and Diary of David Brainerd
start Hudson Taylor (2vol)
Anne of Green Gables (I never read it as a kid, so just am catching up on what I missed out on)
Loving God with All Your Mind




Projects:

finish quilt for my bed
2 baby blankets
work down my fabric scraps
finish afghan
finish black toile wall hanging

Other goals:

start Master's degree by correspondence (in the fall)
open an etsy shop

clean & organize my sewing room (have already put a big dent in this, but still needs a lot more work)

2 comments:

HOPE said...

Hi Julia...nice to meet you! I'd love to have you link to my tutorial...

I love your goals for the New Year!

By the way I also have a devotional blog if you liked to visit me there also..the link is on my side bar for THIS IS THE DAY...

God bless..
HOPE

~Rebecca~ said...

I believe it was WestFarms mall (in CT) I think that little shop was called Teavana?

Thankyou for following my blog!

~Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails