Monday, December 13, 2010

Creation Museum

The first week in November I took a trip with several friends out to the Loving and Leading Conference in Milford, OH. This is an excellent conference for any children or youth workers. This was our second year at the conference and once again we learned so much. We left a day early to visit the Creation Museum before the Conference started. If you haven't had a chance to visit the museum yet, I would encourage you to make an effort to visit it. I think you will get more out of it if you visit in the warmer months though. It was a bit cold to see the outside part. Here are a few pictures:






















1 comment:

Dakota said...

Wow. That's neat. It seems like I've heard of the place before, though I've never been there myself. Neat site!

In Christ,
Dakota


www.nocondemnation81.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails