Wednesday, February 9, 2011

UFO's

This has been in the pile to finish for a long time (emphasis on LONG :)...it was finished I just needed to bind it. The problem was the binding fabric was buried hence the reason it was sitting unfinished. Finally, I unearthed the fabric and sewed the binding on. I even attempted something new and did it all on the machine instead of finishing it by hand. So glad I tried this method; it goes so much faster and I will definitely be doing it that way in the future.
I also recently finished (or sorta finished) the top of this quilt. I think I should have cut the borders wider. The quilt isn't quite big enough. I am still trying to figure how to fix that problem. I think I am going to add another pieced border. Hopefully that will look ok. I have lots of scraps from the other fabrics leftover.
giveaways
Fresh Poppy Design



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails