Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sewing Progress

What I have been working on....
 Baby Blanket - 1st set of squares
More to come...

Mini Quilt - Just need to quilt and bind

Table Runner - All finished and packed away for next Christmas!
I decided after Christmas that I was still in the mood for sewing Christmas stuff. I had a lot of scraps leftover from making Christmas presents so I made this runner with them. Inspiration came from "Diary of a Quilter." Tutorial is here. I didn't do the quilt as you go method. I sewed all my strips together first. 
Trying to clean out my fabric stash and numerous scraps...my goal this year is to see how much of it I can clean out. It is so hard to restrain yourself from buying fabric, nevertheless I will resist the temptation. :)

Linking up to:




Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails