Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sewing Progress

What I have been working on....
 Baby Blanket - 1st set of squares
More to come...

Mini Quilt - Just need to quilt and bind

Table Runner - All finished and packed away for next Christmas!
I decided after Christmas that I was still in the mood for sewing Christmas stuff. I had a lot of scraps leftover from making Christmas presents so I made this runner with them. Inspiration came from "Diary of a Quilter." Tutorial is here. I didn't do the quilt as you go method. I sewed all my strips together first. 
Trying to clean out my fabric stash and numerous scraps...my goal this year is to see how much of it I can clean out. It is so hard to restrain yourself from buying fabric, nevertheless I will resist the temptation. :)

Linking up to:




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Whoop-Whoop for you!

Karen said...

Your 9 patches look great for a baby quilt. Great job getting your Christmas table runner done well before Christmas and using up your scraps. Must feel good.

Melissa said...

You will just LOVE pulling out that runner next Christmas!

Dacia said...

Beautiful runner! I just love Christmas decor!

trish said...

Beautifully done!! :o) And so great to have a special goody packed away for Christmas. :o)

Sarah Craig said...

You've been so busy! Isn't progress wonderful? Whoop whoop!!

Millie said...

Beautiful Chrismas Runner and I love the 9 patch block. Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails