Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Life...

So right now, I feel pretty dreadful. I think my head is about to explode. I have had strep throat for the last week or so. I am currently on my second antibiotic which seems to like me about as much as the first one did. I keep having reactions to them. So that's currently my life...I can't wait till spring and hopefully the misery of this sickness will be over. I have been fighting sickness since November. On the bright side, being sick has given me lots of time for crocheting. Hopefully, I will have some finished projects to show soon.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm SO sorry your sick! I know how is feels I will pray that you get better.

Blessings,
Kayla

Rachel Lynn said...

Hope you are feeling thoroughly better! Strep has been going around my school as well, and i am truly hoping not to get it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails