Saturday, July 2, 2011

Arrival in Spain

Hello dear friends! I made it safely to Spain on Tuesday, thankfully with no delays. My suitcase, however, did not arrive with me. It decided to spend an extra day in Paris. Thankfully, I did receive it on Thursday all in one piece.

I have been keeping quite busy since my arrival which is why it has taken me so long to get connected to the web and have a chance to post. It is such a blessing to be back in Spain and to be reunited with the Spanish people.

If you would like to receive my email updates with more detailed information, please email me or leave a comment with your email address.

Pictures will be coming soon! So stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jessica Curtis said...

Glad to hear you made it safely! Hope you are feeling better now too. I'd LOVE to receive your email updates, so please add me to your list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails