Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Positive or negative???

I read this article on another blog and it kind of hit home to me.

"Every once in awhile my husband will ask me, 'Do you think so and so is a positive person or a negative person?' Not in a judgemental fashion, just a question: Does the things that come out of that persons mouth show them to be positive or negative? Then to turn the question to myself. If someone spent any length of time with me, would they say I am positive or negative? It's easy to get caught up in complaining or being negative...far too easy. But I am reminded by my son's Sunday School verse: Do everything without complaining or arguing. I hope to be a positive person!"

If we want to be in God's will, then we have to give thanks in everything.

I Thessalonians 5:18, "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails