Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am back home now from the conference. It was absolutely an awesome conference! I am very glad that I was able to go. It was definitely life changing. The preaching and sessions were exceptional. We are hoping to get more people from our church to go out next year. Hopefully, I will be able to go again. The only down side is that I am exhausted. I did not get much sleep last week and have also been recovering from sickness and am still dealing with migraines. Please pray for me as I will be going through more testing to try to figure out what exactly is causing the headaches. I have had them almost continuously since the summer.

At the conference, I bought several new books which I am eager to start reading. I will post reviews about them after I finish them. I have a stack of books I am in the middle of, so I need to finish those before I start anything new.

Rejoicing in the Lord!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails