Thursday, January 6, 2011

Reading Challenge

Reading Challenge 2011


I have decided to take part of a reading challenge this year. I am sure I will read others along the way but here are some of the books I hope to read this year:

finish - Jane Eyre
finish - Hudson Taylor Vol. 1
finish - Creative Bible Teaching
finish - Order in the Church (required reading for college, not a book I would have chosen)
Changed into His Image
Victory Over Darkness
1 Jane Austen novel

This year instead of reading through the Bible I have decided to pick a book each month to study. Last year I got a late start on reading through my Bible in a year so for January I plan to finish that.

February - I, II, III John
March - to be decided

1 comment:

Rachel Lynn said...

Oooh! I LOVE your reading list!!! Jane Eyre, Jane Austen, Hudson Taylor . . . can't get better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails