Saturday, January 29, 2011

Finished Project

So I finally finished my afghan...we won't say how long it took, although considering most of my other projects it really didn't take that long. I am afraid though I definitely came in last place in my race against Sands and Anna. Oh well, it just feels good to get it finished. I was dreading putting it all together, but that actually turned out to be my favorite part. I found a great tutorial online to piece it together and then I made up my own edging pattern.




The Girl Creative
giveaways


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

5 comments:

Mom2fur said...

However long it took you, the final result is worth it! It's beautiful!

I love to crochet, too, and I've got projects that take me 'forever,' as well. So you are certainly not alone in that department, LOL!

Heart's Desire said...

Well, it can't have taken as long as the 12 year afghan I have...and still haven't finished. :)

It looks gorgeous, I especially love those colors together! You should make some more!

DANA said...

That is amazing! I am not sure I have the patience! If you have not been by yet, I would love for you to come link up! Every month the best link gets prizes!

http://www.thesaturdaymorningsblog.com/2011/02/strut-your-stuff-for-february-round-2.html

Tiffany said...

I love it! It's so pretty!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Hi, Julia! I'm admiring all your creative posts here so can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails